01 September 2008

why i get this type of friends...

i did not know why my friends giving me two faces...IS THIS MY KARMA?????highly doubt it....
as when i get close with that person and that person will always backstab me??? goodness... school gonna end real soon...i mean really soon n eu guys treated me like SHYT!

what's the purpose of it???? its useless after olvl we will not meet each other as they have to pursue their dreams in life...i really do not noe y????am i too materialistic that eu guys finds me annoying??? or just guys hate or been disgrace that im fat with a LOUD voice... CAN EU GUYS SPEAK UP THE TRUTH!!!!!!! THIS ALL FUCKING BULLSHYT!!!!!EU TYNK I DUN HAVE FEELING OR WHAT?????i noe that eu miss little perfect but please DUN MAKE ME LOOK BAD!!! DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG????

CAN EU GUYS STOP IRRITATE ME WITH ALL THIS NONSENSE....SERIOUSLY..... IS IT HARD TO SAY THAT "I HATE YOU" OR JUST SAY" CAN EU CHNGE UR ATTITUDE BECOZ EU DISGRACE ME" CAN EU PLEASE COME CLEAN SOO I NOE MY MISTAKE...

korng suker kan ako cam ginie... korng suke make fun of me.... ape korng dpt??? pride??? dignity???CIIBAII uhhh!!!!ako lagi suker dudok sorang2 daripade dudok ngan budak ader 2 muke... puki nyer pompuan....da buat sala dengan kawan ako abeh ko nk buat taik ngan ako lak....

fuck off... get out of my life.....eu guys really want me to flunk my o lvl ryte....fuck off arhh...
i wanna stop....

what a friend i had..... this post referrin to different ppl...not the same person at the other post...
i just wanna say _______ BOO YOU WHORE!!!!!


HATRED
LadySam