04 September 2008

LOOK MA talk-to-my-hand-mr-dj.bs.com has a new widget!!!!

haha!!! ignore the tittle.... just plain bored!
i place a countdown widget just to keep track how much tyme i have left....
goodness scary sheii....
haha!!!


HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY SHAFEEQ!!!!!

just turn 17??
haha!!!!
wishes eu all the best for ur 0 kay???
haha!!


what is the definition for best friend:
-best friend is someone who is the most closest, never hide the truth from you and would listen to each other even though the problem/matter is small



am i right??

i do not know why.... now my best friend turn against me.....i do noe what had happen when my best friend hang out with the jinx and co. seriously.... since i introduce them to my best friend... he change A LOT!!! actually it is a drastic change...my best friend dare to bytch behind my back..goodnesss i NEVER(i repeat!) NEVER ever bytch about hym .... eu tynk i love bytchin about you.... i dont ok....even though eu irritates me i dun bytch about you....

this is wad eu call best friend..... eu tell me..... " best friend" is just labels uhh??? i do not noe whether which should go on as best friend or not... or just let it be... i will be the dumb one who always follow what eu say..... untill im out of secondary school....eu say that i am EGOCENTRIC?...HOW ABOUT YOU!!!! eu also the same species...PLS DONT DENY IT LARHH!!! EU ARE ONE!.

if eu think that eu are always right.... i do not what to say to you....

eu have made me cry for this past few days.....it is the month of ramadhan.... so pleasei dont want to cry no more...please!i beg you!


downhearted
LadySam