02 September 2008

booo!!!!

currently munchin on fruit tart from prima deli....oh soo delicious!!!

the truth is out again... please larhh... dun play 2 faces with me...i had it with ur attitude...eu guys find me irritating just becoz i want people to listen to me??? WTF??? if eu say that....eu are also the same type as me sooo cerminkan diri ko dulu....jgn sembarang hembus jerr....

eventhough i scared of loosing you to the jinx and company....i dun mind now.... eu guys say that im boastful just that i didnt hang out with eu guys and i prefer hang out with the 3 megas....LYKE HELLOO!!! its my life.... i decide who i want to hang out with.... its not ur choice...
who was the one who doesnt call me up if eu guys are slacking???? me or you????if i slack with amyn...i gt my reasons not to invite eu guys.....i say to eu guys frm the start that i CANNOT hang out till late night and if i could hang out....it would be at the bbq pit near my hse.....then eu guys say i BOASTFUL??????WTF!!!!!

i thought i could trust eu guys..... but now the trust all wasted and eu guys already been royal flush-ed by me.... soo dont let ur feelingsout to me as i wont listen to all ur tiny little problems.....

i had enough!!!!!!



aggrieved
LadySam