06 July 2005

Note to Fadhil

Im Damn Sorry........I dun mean lyke TT.........i was damn furious yesterday n im out of control......really......i cnt control myself when im mad........ive been tinking abt tis thing.......i nd atleast a day to recover my anger if i angry wif TT person.......EVERYBODY tinks TT I HATI KERAS.....i got emotion......if im angry n if ur not listen wad i wan to say i will write tt type of letter....tis is the 1st tyme im complain abt ma friend...... i cnt continue my life anymore fadhil.......n oredi read ur last post that u say "does she know that I only share that joke with the both of us!?" ......wad the heck.......r u sure onli the both of us??????........then Khalia, Shahidah n Ilyanti not included.......ur stupid joke make them tease me....... i feel veri low in class.......really......always khalia say"hyppo.........................................a_ _ _ _!!!!!!" i heard it lyke almost everyday......im sick of it........n then how a_ _ _ _ noes tt i lke him.....telll me tt if u say is onli a joke..........huh.....telll me lah plz......i really nd answer.......plz fadhil.......i beg ya...... im soo sorri treating u tt way............ well i really am.........