05 July 2005

My Tuesdae Sux.......(5th july 2005)-->i will remember tt dae for now onward

Hiya.......i just find out him tt i lyke...dun lyke me.......well i dnt care abt tt....when He tryna make jokes out of it.......im soo pissed out man.......i cnt take tt kind of joke....i give u example...... "but him lyke me" joke.......i cnt stand it......he plz understand....i cnt take tis type of jokes.......plz care abt other peeps feeling 1st be4 u joke abt it.......i trust u he..........

well here my day goes.......

well as usual.....wkae ard 5.30am, bathe, iron my shirt, waiting my dad get ready to hantar me to school......take attendance at the bio thingy....... go TAF....... go class.......recess tyme.......Sharifah just gimmie 1$ for being her friend.......i was lyke.....r u sure not give 1$ as friendship thingy.......and she say yes......... den go meet diyana n fathin at the canteen.......Ihsan keep changing the topic wad the diyana wan to say.....ive been laughing lyke hell......then go math class....... after math is english.......end of eng is lunch.......then Mr ng taking over miss komathi class which is Lit...... then band tyme.......... i ask shahidah wat him says.....n him say him dont lyke me.....i was fine for awhile...... and then when i tink bck, i thought tt he say tt him lyke me......i was damn confuse..........shahidah go ask he.....n he say......Its onli a joke.......lyke wat the helll.......u bloody moron......i thought it was real.......damn angry at he.......and we start fighting.......i dunnoe abt tis...... maybe i gunna write a letter abt he attitude.......i cnt stand it anymore....... i trust u he.......u r the 1st one to noe tt i lyke him.......n go spread rumors abt tt untill him noe oredi...........maybe the whole school noe it........ pls tis is a message to he......plz dnt tell anybody if i tell u a secret.....plz.....as my testi to u say "ur secret is safe in my hand" n mine u didnt do tt......i loose trust on u he.......if u wan my trust bck.....earn it....... N PLZ DNT MAKE JOKES WHICH CN MAKE PEOPLE ANGRY N HATE U..... PLZ HE......PLZ..... I BEG YA.......dnt do dis...if ur want tink before u joke.......it might hurt other feelings....i just noe tt im very sensitive in tis stuff........plz dnt make me heart broken.......

For ur info:
him & he is a different person........i nd to differentiate the person.....n i cnt reveal their names...... scared they came after me.........