06 May 2005

SYF Performers goes on a trip at Kota Tinggi

Wad a happy news when i heard tat we r goin Kota Tinggi....all SYF member can go but it onli can bring 100 peeps to Kota Tinggi....Mrs Lau Book only 100 places....The SYF group consist of 200 peeps n onli 100 can go....it will effct the 1st comes 1st serve basis.....well i need to hand the form on Monday to my name in the list.... not the waitin list.....so wish me luck to get my place.......

About The Malay Paper

So just now i took my malay exam.....its quite easy bcoz i bein studyin my Malay 4 the first tyme.....i never studied for my Malay before....well maybe when i was in pri 1 or 2 i got study my malay....we start of malay paper 2 .....then break.....after tat malay Paper 1....i choose Dialog 4 my first part then i choose a composition topic about water.....is my 1st tyme plannin my compo in exams.....i never ever plan 1st the do the compo....well tat it for now.....AdIoS