10 May 2005

So PiSsEd OfF thEn So hAPpY aFtEr tHe dAy

well... in skool i've been cryin 2 tyme... i tyme i cry which is after music period....then after tt mr john lim saw me screamin...it was ok until i saw miss komathi goes up and i acted cry...but malay class i cry lyke hell without peeps notice me cry ... i do a layout for tt somebody....do not noe how to appreciate....

Today in The Library...

It kinda cold day...me n fadhil were doin art...i do art half way then decide tat i want to do my math... before i wan to do my math, they say tat self-study tyme is over...so luckily there books beside us , so i just take the book and read.... actually we didnt read... we were talkin abt tat somebody....Fadhil talk non stop abt tat somebody....well i so tried ryte now... i just drank a cup of cold doubled shot Latte at Cavana...now i so bloody tired...well AdIoS