31 May 2005

go to my cousin house(29/5).........start of the june holidae(30/5)..........2nd day of the june holidae(31/5)...............

This is continue post on wad happen the days before and today......here it goes..........

GO MY COUSIN HOUSE(29/5)....

I was planning to wake up at around 11am.... untill my cousin Hydar disturb me.....
i end up wake up around 10am......watch tv..... bathe..... eat breakfast...... getting ready to CWP.......i bought new shoe.......it metallic pink......n Hydar begging my sis to buy for him hoverdisk......new toy......i lyke sayin to my sis to buy 2 light saber for my nephew and to anybody whom want to play wif him.......when me, my mom & my sis want to go home......Hydar ask us to go his house for awhile.....when i reached his house,..... i saw Blade Trinity DVD lying at the table......so i ask Hydar play for me.........after that DVD ends..... my sis ask Hydar to play Just Married DVD......i go to my couzin room.......play his comp.....
around 9pm we go home.......then sleep

START OF THE JUNE HOLIDAY(30/5)....

I woke up around 9am.......on the comp..... ask my dad buy for me breakfast......edit my blog...... change my layout......fed up wif Neopet......eat my breakfast..... online..... rebecca ask me shanti no.... but i dun haf.....want the trip pics lyke hell...... sent my sis letter........eat my lunch at food Court CWP..... go home..... still concertrate to the comp...... get bitten up by my mom coz i didnt do house work...... go meet my sis...... eat dinner at delifrance......buy mahjong paper for my nephew...... go home red my newly book tt i just bought.....read tt book almost half of it..... wait for my sis settle her bill...go sleep.......

2ND DAY OF THE JUNE HOLIDAY(31/5--> TODAY)

WAKE UP AROUND 12.40AM......go bathe..... get dress.... sent my sis letter again.....actually it a cycle accept the bitting part.....today she onli shout at me
wait my bro n his family to arrival to my house.......n tt it......

ive been try post every dae of the holidae........i hope i cn......untill here for now..........ADIOS