08 July 2008

the very last post untill my olvl finish-ed

OK2...
speech day on the 5 july 2008, saturday was effing GREAT!!!!
im gonna miss eu all...
i mean my band juniors.....
play music better than us 3 and the alumnis....
ok????
the concert was awesome....
totally....
i never felt better in my entire life.....
i noe that my junior strugglin.....
but too bad i have to leae the band....
syasya...
i onli can say eu r the bez junior that i never had.....
n only junior that stay on eventhough the band goin thru alot of probs...
i salute...
do eu noe how many juniors i had...
n they easily come and go.....
hope eu would not have the same prob as me....
in the comin future aiite.....

ok2...
after speech day....
went to banquet with shedah, zanna and zul....
after eatin at banquet....
go hme...
get chnge...
ard 5 meet azhar, zana,zana boyfy, shedah, jamaliah n zul....
took the bus and headed to pasir ris.....
we go downtown east....
for nebo 1st anniversary party.....
ok be4 that...
there's cosplay...
saw A LOT of peep dressing up as their fav anime....
im SOO EFFING ENVIOUS....
its like my dream came thru actually....
OMFG!!!!
IM LOIKE LIVING IN MY WORLD...during that moment actually...
me n azhar went in the place for that'party'
ok...
quite dull as how they decor the place....
but the my excitement level went up when there's hot guys work it on the runway....
haha!!!
ok2..
we stayed there fer awhile....
headed to east coast park......
shedah buy fag....
me, zul, and shedah faggs at the seaside....
the view was beautiful.....
haha!!!
i wished you were there aini...
after that
go straight to the bowling alley....
i dun bowl...
i sat there loike a rotten egg...
haha!!!...
take the bus home ard 11pm....
reached home ard 0030am....
haha!!!


toodles
samylicious!