20 July 2008

singapore flyers are oh so cool!!!!!!!!

ok on the 19th July 2008....
my family n my brother family went to s'pore flyers as we wanted to expriencing the ride itself...
once is enough for a typical singaporean ryte????....
nah!!!
haha!!!

but my family was abit special yesterday....we are treated like as if we were a V.I.P...
COOL RYTE????

ok the story goes loike this....as we wanted to go n queue for our slot.....a suria media newscasters approach to my sister to do an interview....
about...
hmm...
come to think of it....i forgt whats is for.....but what i rmbr.....my sister deny the offer n my brother do the interview....
cool or wat....

we r the only family who took the capsule on our own....i mean no other family to bother with....
accept the cameraman keep pestering to pose like normal....but it cool expriencing this.....not many ppl get a chance like this...i mean ordinary people....
haha!!!!

after riding the flyer...i saw gift shope...
ooo...
guess what...
i found hyppo dollie....
haha!!!!
soo
i grabb one.....
after everything.....
we waited for the fireworks....
here some pictures.......

more picture click here!



witlove
samylicious!