06 October 2007

What my Friends Means to me.....

well...i reaallly gonna miss my classmates during this 3 mths school vacation.........haiiz.......
hope we can mit up and haf a reunion thingy.......haha........
i really gonna miss 'em.......
haiix....
im speechless!






what my Classmates/friends meant to me........

  • Aini aka TOT - an adorable friend that i wanna keep, her bubblyness always amused me..
  • Khalia aka GIGS - my personal GOSSIP partner, but sometime Can be sensitive....
  • Shahidah aka Tissue Freak - just simply love her as a friend.....
  • Nisa - a sarcastic friend of mine, and straightfoward too....
  • Suryanti - quite lovely, been friends since Primary school
  • Elleen aka BB - really into punkish fashion... i loike...haha...
  • Sandra aka SanSAN - 24hrs DANCE,dance,DANCE....nice to make friend with...
  • Jolyn - she is TOTALLY BLUNT!!! haha!!!!
  • Cai Yun - her attitude loike aH -Lian.....haha......
  • Hafiz Kechik - irritatin.....but yet he's funny!!!
  • ISkandar aka Ace - my F Horn Partner.... quite a funny guy
  • Hidayat aka Longman - HAHA.... always CABOT class...haha.....
  • Sharizal - the smart one.......
  • Ihsan aka Sitch - irritating....perangai Mat Rep!!!!
  • Zhen Qi aka Mr Hott Stuff! - my CIGGIE partner..... haha.....
  • Amira aka Naomi - friend to keep... she quite a good listener......simply love her....
  • Azhar aka AshRB - friend to keep.... my BESTIE!!!!..... love him soo much!!!
  • ZeeBye - a great friend..... with a lot of Finance Probz....

well....there eu go......
gonna miss them soo much except for the last 3.....
haha.......


witlove
samylicious