04 October 2007

helloiiieee.....

haha.....
i just finis applying nail poilish on my freakin hand.......
haha.......

well ive chnge my blogskin..........


it is for temporary.........


it is nort like me if i didnt do my blogskin on my own......
haha.......


well........

N LEVEL FINISH OWEADI!!!!!
JYEAH MAN!!!!!
CAN ENJOY MY DAY OWEADI!!!!!!!
haha........

no more stress bout studies.....
well for th rest of the year la......

if there is a possibility......
i wish to go on to sec 5......

i really nid to study hard for next year...
to get good grade.... thats wad i mean........
haiiz.....
wish me luck fer the result!!!!

haha.......

im gonna miss a lot of my classmates
ESP KHALIA!!!!!!
haha......
haiiz.....
she plannin to go ITE sey......
haiiz......


haha.....




witlove
samylicious!