17 May 2007

YEA MAN! BLAKE IS IN THE FINAL 2 IN AMERICAN IDOL!!


Yea man!!!! Blake is in the Final 2 along with Jordin.....I'M SOOO HAPPY.....sorry that on Hiatus....i was busy with my exam.....I GT GOOD NEWS!!!! i cn get A2 fer my E Maths Paper 1...n Miss Woo say that i did well fer my E Maths Paper 2..... NOW I'm scared fr my other subj..... because i know I'm gonna fail my humanities and A Maths..... hope i didn't fail my English..... if i pass my English.....im on the safe side.....phew....finally MID YEAR IS OVER!!!!!! YEA MAN!!!!....bt the battle of GCE 'N' Level exam is still not TOO FAR!!!!!! ARGH!!!! panic!!!! DURING THE JUNE HALS.....i think my prelim is during the june hals.....then ORAL....JULY SIA!!!!ARGH!!!!! STRESS!!!

aitte I'm gonna stop this crappy exam thingy!!!
here are some photo that i recently edit:




adoringblake

Samylicious!