18 May 2007

ahhhh!!!! I WANNA SEE CHEERLEADERS!!!

haha..... i tink Innova JC is having their sport day.... n i tink they just finish their interval coz their cheer competition has just finished....haha..... their song is THA BOMB!!!soo nice...it blends well.....now im at the corner of my bed thinking about the last 2 year routines of Gandhi cheer......is nice to be a cheerleader...... bt i hate their bytchyness.......haiiz.....

today!!!!! omfg!!!! my CLASS ONLI 7 PPL CAME!!!!!argh....me n tapir were the onli malay in the class....the rest are chinese n 1 indian grrl.....ty Gucci fer accompany miie during recess....if nort im gonna eat alone...haiiz.....haha.....the principal gib a water safety speech....haiizz SOO BORINNG!!!!!then Mr Yeo gib a speech oso.... bout the danger of gang fight.......then afta recess.... Miss Wu gib the class PHYSICS paper.....GUESS WAD!!!! I PASS!!!! I GET 37/50.....YEAH MAN!!!!i tot i fail my physics.... bt end up i PASS!!!! YEA MAN!!!!



bezwishesfrm
Samylicious!