05 August 2005

YEA....I GOT PROMOTED TO CORPORAL......

WELL....1st tyme in my life tt a day cn be perfect to me.....haiz...

well today we take our flag raising at the hall becoz we nd to rehearse the National Day Recollection...well as usual my dad moke me up ard 5.30 am but i wake up ard 6.....go bathe, dress up....iron my band uniform becoz today got full dress rehearsal for National Day Celebrations.......go school ard 6.55am reach school ard 7.05 am....put my uniform at miss leong table....no Taf .......wokay i dun wan to my lesson tyme......i tell u wad happen at recess tyme.....tt stupid si giler go n poke me as hard as she could untill i hardly feel the tickleing feeling when shahidah tickle me.....si giler use four finger n poke me.....lyke wad onli..... i sae her "Bodoh ar kau" but she still cn laugh.....lyke fuck sey......never tink abt my feeling be4....well every body saes tt i not sensitive.....well i am.....Lyke hello every body hate when he or she poke veri hard n painful......stupid si giler....sooo self-centered grrl.....we listen to her prob wif her honey......n she balas it lyke tis...wad the hell...never heard lyke tt be4......she a self-centered bitch.....n Khalia say tt she dunno tt i sae her stupid.....n then she cn dance which is not funny........who the act cute now......ME OR U.....tell me .......u always say me act cute.....when u act cute i keep silent......i saw attitude change soo fast when u start sec 2 after breakin up wif Ihsan.......haiz....y the world must b upsidedown???? tell me???? y alots of my"so called friend" lyke him n si giler..... getting wilder n wilder????.....i cnt help it lar.......ive been angry wif si giler she say me act cute......btw wads wrong being cute......wad u must b serious for every thing......?????i noe lah u got 2nd in class......me just a loner sit wif friend/enermy....do u noe the onli person treat me as a friend is onli Ahmad n Aini n ihsan........onli them.....they r thr onli one who cn satified my feelings........i dun lyke u si giler.......pls lah tink be4 u tok.........SEDARKAN LAH DIRI KAMU SENDIRI SEBELUM KAMU KATA PERANGAI ORANG ITU the easiest to sae tt CERIMKAN DIRI KAMU SEBELUM KATA APA-APA.......wokay continue my day...........had lunch....no i walk ard the school wif ihsan.....do math quiz then art......art had a very interesting much.....Shafeeq go n make noise n miss chia get angry.......then start doing my art.....it quite nice.......i dunnno .....suddenly was at my back n sae "u can do better than this Soraya"......haiz.....so i erase off the so called"ugy" drawing n do flower instead....well...i go help mr zaki n miss chia to rearranged the table becoz there's a meeting on thurs with 14 school art teachers comming......haiz.....then go hall n do the banner for national day celebrations......go band.....me in the squad cnt stop moving......haiz...... then go home wif Khalia,Shahidah,Aini,Anwar,Ihsan n si giler..........

well untill herre........AdIoS