07 February 2005

eMo

I feeling emo thruout the day....i made my dad angry early in the mornin, Mdm Ruzana didnt believe the reason i gave her...why day today is so miserable...well yesterday me, Fadhil, Ihsan, Anwar, Karim, Sadik, Iskandar, Harindra, Syiqin, Yana, Syarifah, Murni went to a concert at Victoria Concert Hall...The Concert was great... well tat the onli band concert i ever go...When Mdm Ruzana Lesson... i forgot to bring my textbook to class this wad she said "Ini cuma alasan sahaja" i just smile but in my heart says "Cikgu ni terok ar...orang dah kasi reason yg betol dier kate ini cume alasan...ape dah...terok giler" and tis she say after she caught a boy to tuck in his shirtawak ni pemalas...tidak payah berkongsi buku itu" after she said tat i got so furious but i claim down....so i just wanna say Happy Birthday to my Sir Syafiq