05 July 2009

WOOOHOOO!!!!!

guess what.....
My ITunes already stored MORE THAN 1000 SONG!
:D

HERE'S THE PROOF!

(click to enlarge!)

told ya!
i ve been collecting songs frm November 2008( the month n year that i bought my Acer Laptop)
:D

okay down to business

okay in the morning
i went starbucks to accompany my sister before she goes to her workplace...
well as usual..
my sister will survey bags that she wants to buy(but the thing is she always have doubt buying new stuff as she scared that she dosent used them) at T&S
I was slurping away my Grande Mango Passion Fruit Frap
and this sales girl approach me and say" No drinks are allowed" and gave me oh-so-bitchy-look-that-i would-like-to-smack-her-face.....
i understand what are you trying to do...
YOUR JOB...
but please girl DONT GIVE ME THAT FUCKING FACE!
i know that im NOT chinese....
There's NO NEED FOR SARCASM...
kanina.....
lets pretend that if im chinese...
i would give a 100% without a doubt that she would say it nicely
fuck her.....

wells
that all!

:D

A no matter what i will be on ur side cheering eu up when ur down aiite?


witlove
ladysam