12 October 2008

i tynk i had enough!

haiizz.... i tynk it is tyme for me to say it.....but i know that you would be happy without me.... do you noe how strong i try to make it works but ur the one who are stubbon...i just wanna say to you that

THANK YOU for being my BESTFREN
THANK YOU for arguing with me
THANK YOU for being a backstabber 
THANK YOU for being demanding
THANK YOU for being not supportive
THANK YOU for all the lies
THANK YOU for showing two faces
THANK YOU for reminding me how stoopid am i
THANK YOU for all the treats
THANK YOU for everything


i noe im just being an embarrassment to you.... i think its better for us to go our separate way... go and enjoy ur life with ur PRETTY bestfren and not with me ok... thats my last word to you... if ur think eu always right..... well be it... let see how many true friends you will have... and eu just lost one.....


ladysam!