19 August 2008

BOOO... eu such an ASSHOLE!!!!!

OK. Ill give eu guys a scenario, a friend of urs just say that eu are "ugly or fat" and she say that eu humiliates her while we went out together. But the thing is that the friend told ur best friend about it and never come clean towards eu. How do eu feel? felt like been backstabb ryte??? What a bummer.

I thought i could trust the friend. But the friend just a stooopid whore who doesn't care about people's feelings. Doesn't mean i always talk to eu, i do not judge your attitude. As far as i know, eu are a friend that cannot be true friend for me as eu dare talk behind my back.

I admit that im fat. SO WHAT???? Did i do something wrong towards eu. Is my fats disturbing eu???? APPARENTLY NOT!!! I never treated eu badly and eu treated me like SHIT. WTF????

If im humiliates eu or crampin ur style, CAN EU JUST COME CLEAN AND SAID THAT I HUMILIATES EU. Eventhough truth hurts.

Please think. if eur in my shoe how would eu feel??? Do you know that when eu say like that. i feel hurt.

Eu have no rights to hate a person becoz that person had a relationship with the guy that eu have a crush on. For goodness sake, just becoz eu like the person, dosent mean they like eu back.

Eu think that eu are oh so SUPERIOR, eu are not ok? And please dont act like one. I had enough with ur bullshit while im with ur circle of friends.

I salute that eu have the power to brainwashed most of ur 'close buddy' minds, just like a dictator. But Brainwashed people's mind is a SIN!. BOO YOU WHORE!!!

Is the 3 Megas jokes are irritating??? Oh please, only u and ur 'close buddy' will find it irritating. Why everybody is ok with our jokes then eu cant??? OH WELL you are just someone whom we could not click with, so bytch please.(quote from luqman blog!)

A few months more i need to bare with this bullshit. After 111108, im free from that backstabbing whore. Dont you ever think that i want to contact eu or what ok?
soo WHATEVER!



disgusted!
LadySam