08 June 2008

Prince Caspian IS HOOOTTT!!!!


ok2...last friday my sister and i watched The Chronicles Of Narnia : Prince Caspian.....
SUPER-DUPER COOL ok........i dunnoe why ppl say that Narnia is OH SO BORING.....
i wonder why......
even AINI agreed with me that the movie was great...but she is not a big fan of fantasy movie.....
the action pack was cool and the animation as good as ever............



--------------------------------------------

highlight of lastweek!
monday - enjoyin myself as i skip remedial lesson........
tuesday - went to changi airport with azhar and kiddo...(photography session)
wednesday - had band..... thnks to ATIQAH givin me the delicious cupcakes.....
thursday - went to SP open hse......then slack at aini's RC....
friday - follow azhar, faii & aini to woodlands stadium....later at nyte...watch Narnia at CWP....
saturday - attendin my mom fren wedding ceremony....


witlove
samylicious!