04 April 2008

my legg oll messed up!!!!

EVERY YEAR....WITHOUT FAIL.....
MY LEG MESSED UP....
URRGGHH!!!!
nw i cnrt march,dance or play sports!!!
FUCK LARRHH!!!!!
the doc say
50-50 crack......
fuuucckkkkkk!!!!
urgghh!!

herehow my leg been messed up....
1stly during P.E......I was happily doing my journal......my leg sudeenly turn numb.....i thought if i stand up the numb-ness will gone..... but it worsen the situation.....i endup fall on my knee...and my head hit the bloody grill.....fuck sia...... i cnrt move for a moment....but in school nort that pain fulll...i styll can walk as pernormal....but at hme....it getting worst as i lay on my bed....that nyte...went to the clinic when the doc say 50-50 crack.....i olmost cry sia....i dun wan miss lesson as i noe this year is my crucial year.....haizzz......

summary of the week!
monday- during assembly been called up by VP...doing the N.E Interview on thursday
tuesday- not much happen
wednesday- go aini hse tought of studying....... endup they oll go haunted mansion.... me n azhar tk join dorng....me and azhar proceed to erin's RC....
THURSDAY!!!!- PE lesson fall and injured my feakin legg.....do the N.E Interview.... go job fair at yishun just to cheer on the Alexandra Hospital peeps.......SOO LAME~!!!!
friday- tk go school!!! hmmm yikes larrhhh!!!!

HAIIZ...
soo suay this week!!!
really2!!!!


witlove
samylicious!