05 March 2008

soo clueless!!!

haha!!!
they really caught me off-guard....
haha!!!
thnks to eu guy for the unforgetable birthday.....
haha!!!
thnks to GIGS, ASHrb, XI.DA, TOT, ELLEEN, RYZAL, AND Gigs Fren....
haha!!!
1st person to sms is Karem....then after that is Kiddo then Xi Da,Shedah,ihsan,my sister,aini lastly ryzal bytch
haha!!! went st8 hme after common test......
slack at hme....
ard 5 meet up tot and vanessa(imy!!!)
meet ryzal n ash at dome....
i just opened my book to study then elleen came by asking whether we hav lighter.....
i thought they went for a smoke....
end up gigs, xi Da, elleen and gigs fren loike singin happy birthday!!!
i was soo CLUELESS!!!!
haha!!!
haha!!!
they bought me 6 pcs of munchy donuts!!!
HOW SWIT!!!!
haha!!!
ASHrb bought me a prima deli cake....
haha!!!!
SOO SWIT OF EU LARRH SHEYY!!!
end up they trick me of taking vid.....
thnk ehks!!!!
ITS SUCH A GR8 EXPRIENCE FER ME....
haha!!!
well its my 1st tyme been sabo-ED!!!
oh well
wattodo......
my face, nose and every were covered by chocz frosting....
my goodness....
its hard fer me to breath thru my nose....
haha!!!
went back.....
celebrate my bdae at hme....
haha!!!
cake again....
haha!!!
my stomach is full wit choz today......
haha!!!
wattodo!!!!
haha!!!!

pictures and vid of me getting sabo-ED will update on the next post!


witlove
samylicious!