20 January 2008

its was funn btw!!!

ello world!!!!

ystd went fer Fantastic 4 audition.....
as i expected....
i didnt get thru.....
haha!!!
but....
thanks to all my fen who come down to support me and nad....
LOVE EU GUYZ THE VERIIE MUCH!!!
haha!!!
after the audition...
eat at LJS at Cinelesure....
bez ehks...
my pants were wet.....
AshRB spill ALOT of coke on my PANTS!!!
thanks ehks BABES!!!
BYTCH!!!
haha!!!
go Far East....
search fer mukmin prezziee....
URGGHH!!!
AshRB took a LONNNNGGG TYMEEE
to decide wad to buy fer hym.....
haixx....
AshRB treat us chippy
(love euu bytch!!!hahaa!!!)

otw way hme saw F2DM havin prac....
ohhh how i miss goin practice....
really....
i dooo!!!!
sobz!!!!
haha!!

btw!!!
I BOUGHT A TEMPORARY NEW PHONE!!!
which is Zero dollar phone....
upgrade my sister line....
haha!!!
well that's for temporary...
perangai siotz ako....
hha!!!!
the model is Nokia 6121 Classic
well....
the phone is TOO SIMPLE FOR MIIE!!!
well...
wad to do....
haha!!!


witlove
Samylicious