05 December 2007

my Caffine Addiction

HAIIZ.....
this few days....
i olways haf a restless night.....
eventhough i was sleepy.....
welll i dunnoe....
mayb becoz of my addiction of coffee and tea.....
my goodness.....
i drank caffine WORST than my parents.....
haiiz.....
i tynk ...
starbuck opened at Woodlands Civic Centre is a BADD idea!
everywhere i go....
i will search the nearest starbuck.....
i sounded despo sia.....
my goodness.....
haiiz.....
tmr i gt prac at yishun.....
fridae AshRB and Fam headed to Malaysia.......
haiiiz....
gunna mish hym sia....
haha!!!
yan selling correction tape for donation to make uP his CCA point......
haha!!!1
welll i support eu kays!..
fer donation cn....
other cnrt haha!!!!

ATTENTION TO ALL STARBUCKS LOVERS IN SINGAPORE!!!!
if eu r a regular customer at starbucks....
eu shld now that 6 December 2007....
this Thursday.......
they are havin loike a open hse......
free drinks between 5pm to 7pm.....
i tink its Tall size.....
1 customer 1 drink
at ur nearest Starbucks Outlet.....

haha!!!!
i tynk tis thurs i gunna slack at my cuzzie werk place.......
haha!!!
izznt that gr8....
wanna join me juz tagg me kayz???
haha!!!!


witlove
samylicious!