02 August 2007

welll HELLLOO!!!!my BLOGhoppers!!!!

HMM......its beeen A MONTHS that i didint update my one n ONLY blog! theres alots of things i wanna post in my blog...... but im just tooo darn lazy!!!!! n -nevel wanna start sooon.....AHHHH!!!!!nah...... not dat scary....... i just nid to improve my eng paper 2 and thats it!!!! other subject i can pass.... but i dun haf the confident to pass my english!!!! haiiz..... wat to do..........haiiz......

list of things that happens for past months
1) speech day OVER!!!!(great marching display though!)
2) sir leaves the band
3) no motivation to go band
4)sir come back(yea!!! but no mood to go band)
5)make desicion that the sec4 are dancing fer T DAY(when see candyman's grp dance fr R.H.D)
6)Had Racial Harmony Day( me and yat soo called"the couple of the day"...haha...dosent match!)
7)miss woo force me go band ....(well today is the 1st day i go for band after sir leaves n come back)
8)go for 1st dance practice(well... im a loner.... my partner go shoppin then dun wanna come)
9)had 1st dance practice wit waWAn(ard hys block FYI!)
10)gone shoppping(but VERRII BORRING ...coz my nephew tag along!)

things that i suppose to go end up didnt go!
1)i dint go ace/he-bytch performace at heerens)
2)LONG TYME NEBER BOOK CLASS FER YOGA!!!(waste money onli!)


well thats it......hmm...... but today was tiring.....really....... my body aches frm friday untill now!!!!OMFG!!!!!ha....ha.....

witlove
samylicious/hyppolicios!