26 March 2007

is loike watever!!!!!!!!

this is a follow up fer he last post!.......i does nort meant loike that...... i just nid to concentrate more in my studies to achieve my goals on becoming a SOMEbody in the future than a NObody!.....im nort trying to avoid eu guys.... but sometyme when im tokin to eu guy...as if im toking to the wall.... which i get really upset that my friends are treating me like that....eu making me as if i cant make new friends.... so wad i get along wif Amin n his friends???r eu guys jealous????i just dont trust eu that much nw as eu guy are blabbering bout the lockey thingy untill the most of graduating people noes it.... and when i blabber Your secret... eu gib me a STOOPID face...... izzint it unFAIR!!!!!when we go out.... eu tink im deaf????eu are making fun of me......DAMMIT!!!! I HATE IT.......!!!!!!!!!eu guys are suppose to be moii close friend.......haiiiz.....i just dunnoe wad to sae to eu guys arh..... if eu freakin MAD @ miiee....well GO AHEAD!!!!

bb

veri2upset
samylicious!
________________________________________________________________

quote of the day:-

"Eu cannot trust your Friend 100%, Sometime they just blabber out your secret!"
-Samylicious!