01 September 2005

Teacher's Day Celebrations(wed,310805)........ nothing betta to do(thurs,01092005)

Hiez.........Long tyme didnt update.........haiz........ just becoz im sick n nid to study fer my common test.....ugh.....i hate common test....... hate it fer life......... welll i will telll u wad happen fer todae n yesterday........ welll here it goes....

Teachers Day Celebrations (31082005)

well it teachers/aces or wat ever day again...........it was soo damn tiring day fer me........ well wake up ard 6am..... bathe....... get ready fer skool...... bring my jeans n t shirt along.... coz after the teachersday celebration at si ling, i will change n go my old skoool which is Marsiling with yuliana n suryanti......be4 the teachers day concert........we had to walk ard 5-7 km!!!......... it kinda tiring...... i walked wif aini, atiqah, nashirah & shahidah........well it kinda fun but tiring........then we go hall fer the concert.... it kinda stink but some r okay.........esp dikir barat grp...... they rocks!!!!!!!! they been trained by my personal fave grp which is ULAN!!!!!!!......haiz....they oso coach Marsiling Sec dikir Barat........welll their grp callled WAI....well after the concert,.... me n aini go straight to the toilet to change.........then shahidah go toilet ...........after i change i go down n meet nashirah to take my mp3 player bck....... then i go to Marsiling pri with suryanti n yuliana.........then yuliana saw si balak......then we keep running wishing tt he go home 1st....... then i saw haiqal.........1st tyme sey he talk to me...... last yr jgn harap dier nk ckp ngan aku...............even wif ahmad oso.....but the thing is this yr ahmad didnt come to skool .......then i feel lonely.........eventhough i go there wif yuliana........then we go home...... talk to imran inside the bus then take 912 to go home.......lazy to walk home ar..........

Nothing Betta To Do(01092005)

well to today i wake up ard 12pm.........i feel sick when i woke up.........then slowly the sicknesss gone........i dunno tt my nephews come today........then ard 5pm ieat my soo called breakfast......take a rest then my nephew Danial go n pull my hair when i lying down his mat......

haiz untill here onli coz i wanna sleep now........coz tml got common test...... haiz.........welll ............ AdIoS