05 March 2005

WaD hAppEn At mY birthday

Well todae is my BIRTHDAE!!!!... i make some sort of a party wif my family members...it was fun.... It has a Birthday cake.... and the food that we eat is pizzas....well... i eat the most of them because it my bdae...i didnt get any present but....i got alotz of money....it kinda shocked when they gimme my money....well the day goes lyke this... I woke up around 12pm....when i look at my handphone, i saw alot of messages...all of the message read as "Happy Birthday"....i WAS SO SHOCKED...and then i go out frm my room...i heard my sister called up my brother to order some food by calling the canadian pizza resturant....then 20 mins later the delivery guy came and give the pizzas that my bro order...my dumb bro was late... i'm starve to death!!!!....when he arrived the party started....my bro light up the candles of the cake.... me and my nephew Afiq Danial blow the candles...My Family Have A feast just now... now tummy is full as ever...well i got to go to sleep..... bye